Wednesday, April 22, 2009

this one is about undressing

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I wore my alley cats in love on a recycle bin socks today. Thanks Jackie and Matthew!
Vanpool, fuel efficienter car, wash all laundry in cold water with few exceptions, stingy about turning on the heat, recycle at home, recycle at work, save paper with usefully blank backs for scrap paper and notes at work, re-use stuff, berate others at work who don't recycle their can or bottle, despite the receptacle being right there!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Which do you take off first, your socks or your pants?
.
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Usually the pants.......then the socks.
Yesterday's responses were quite
informative. We are a 'green' conscious group!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Shoes and socks are the first to go. I love being barefooted!

Kristen, it is Texas and we have no pool. Pool owners win out in the long summers. Plus, we have rules. There are two boys in the nieghborhood that refuse to come because they don't like the rules.

groovysabrina said...

yes, I am also happy to see that everyone is conscious of their everyday actions!

This is a hard question, since I don't think I am consistent. It depends how cold it is. Usually, socks come off first, since I also love being sockless. It has been months since I last wore socks.

Jeannie said...

No one could love socks as much as Kristen. I don't wear socks very often...but I do take my shoes off as soon as I get home. I love to go barefoot. Must be a holdover from my childhood.

TamiJean said...

Pants for sure!

I've introduced you to SockDreams.com before, right, Kristen?

AggieEngineer2k said...

QotD? has become so scandalous!

Socks for me.

Kristen said...

Tami,
You have. And I looked at them again today. I get so overwhelmed with all the choices and the stripes!