Sunday, April 19, 2009

honey roasted peanuts.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
There was a lot of rain in Texas on Saturday. It seemed like we drove through most of it as we made a trip up to the metroplex for a chick & pig themed birthday party. The party was fun, especially the piƱata. I enjoyed seeing my family.
.
My loose change goes straight into the coin sorter. When a coin slot fills up, I'll roll them. Then those coin rolls sit around for a while until someone gets enough energy to drag them to the bank or something.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What's the last airplane trip that you took?
.
Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Two years ago, Jessica, my mom and I went to Atlanta to visit family and friends.

groovysabrina said...

My parents said they got more than 4 inches in Rosenberg! We also had a very rainy Saturday.

My last flight was a couple weeks ago. Meeting for work - total travel for that day exceeded 12 hrs for a 4 hour meeting.

TamiJean said...

Down to Texas for a friend's wedding. =]

AggieEngineer2k said...

Was it our trip to Florida for the launch and Disney? Before that it was to Alabama for the Tennessee trip.

Auntie Barb said...

Trip to Tulsa OK that our company provided for the Christmas Party there. One night in a hotel with my hubby, plane fare and dinner and dancing. Pretty good for a company party!

Jackie said...

Boston to visit family. But we had a layover in DC, so DC to Dallas, technically.

Jeannie said...

When we flew to Seattle, spent a few days with family and then flew onto Anchorage,AK to board the Princess ship for our cruise. Both flights were very nice...thank you!

Jessim said...

Last month to Phoenix for a wedding

kathleen said...

Right now.........I can't remember.
Guess it has been awhile......