Monday, April 27, 2009

The Amazing Race: 2/5

Dear QotD?ers,
.
We talked to a Realtor. We liked him and will start looking at houses within the next week or so. Look! we make progress! We are not all talk and no walk!
.
For my amazing race partner, I would chose one of two people. First choice would be my younger brother (though I'd have to fight Jackie for him). After training for strength and stamina, we would be good to go. He could do all the tall and strong things and I'd do all the small and squirrly things. We know each other well and haven't had an argument since I went to college.
Second choice would be my Roommate, Christi. I'd have to train to be as fit as her (she's an outdoors girl by nature), but she's been to exotic foreign lands and I know we could do crazy silly stuff together to get through a challenge.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What country or city would you most like to go to?
.
Love,
The Asker

8 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

As soon as I think of an answer, I think of fifteen other places that I really would like to visit. So my answer is the opposite answer....

I will gladly go anywhere, but I would prefer to stay away from war-torn areas.


Thank goodness all my top picks are not in war-torn areas!! China, Morocco and Italy await me!!

kathleen said...

Prague.....Rome.......
Venice.....Madrid......
Really anywhere. I agree with Anne.....stay away from war-torn areas.

groovysabrina said...

My number one right now is Buenos Aires!

TamiJean said...

I think that most of all, I would like to go back to Japan.

I'd also like to visit Ireland, New Zealand, and Oregon (okay, that last is a state rather than a city, but I still want to go).

<3

Jeannie said...

I would like to cruise the Greek islands. The awesome pictures from the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" wet my appetite for travel. I would also like to see the East Coast of the US. I have never been to Cape Cod.
Congratulations on choosing the relator.

AggieEngineer2k said...

I'd do a "TAR: Journey of Conquest", like a Viking tour through northern Europe and ending in Canadia somewhere. Or like a Roman expansion, traveling the landmarks in the order they were conquered. The challenges could be themed after the historical battles and struggles at those locations. Awesome?!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Did Aggie Engineer suggest a themed travel schedule?? Now that is something fun to think about.

I might like a travel agenda based on scientific/medical history. Visiting the labs of Currie, Pasteur, Koch. And the challenges could be scientific. That would be fun.

Or a catherdal tour through Europe. Throw in a DaVinci code type challenge for fun.

Jeannie,

Make the time to take a cruise of the Greek Islands. It is a trip well worth it.

Jackie said...

Oh! I like the cathedral tour idea. I've also always wanted to go to Eastern Europe. Prague, Krakow, Kiev and St Petersburg.

I've also always wanted to go to India, China, and Japan.

Man ... this is hard ... I honestly think I'd be excited wherever they ended up sending me.