Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter: Good Friday

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Man, what was everyone doing today that they were too busy to answer QotD? Was it because it was late? I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you!
.
Anne, I did not bruise at all and she only had to stick me one time. That's pretty good since I've gotten bruises in the past when my veins were more prominent.
.
Here are some things that my family does/has done around Easter. Fish Fry at Aunt & Uncle's house - more recent, but lots of people, lots of food and usually good times. I got hit in the head once. that wasn't so fun.
Back in the days when we still were visited by the Easter bunny, we would make 'nests' out of fresh wildflowers and that's where our stuff was delivered. I used to have a picture of that somewhere. If we make some this weekend, I'll take pictures to share.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Have you seen the movie The Passion of the Christ?
.
Love,
The Asker

8 comments:

Jessim said...

Nope :)

kathleen said...

Have not, but I want to.

Auntie Barb said...

No, I haven't. Don't remember why I didn't see it when it was in theaters.

tamijean said...

Nope, and I don't want to. I heard the clif notes version.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I have not seen it and I would like to take TamiJean's option of using the clif notes on this assignment. As brash and cynical as I act, I really am not that bold or strong. Graphic scenes are difficult for me. I am a sissy!

Jeannie said...

Yes. When it came out, our church rented out a theater and we saw it as a church family. It was a very powerful movie. I cried for most of the movie..not sobs, just a slow steam of tears because I knew the ending. I cried because I knew Christ's sacrifice was for me. Some parts were difficult to watch, but I am glad I saw the movie. It's Friday...but Sunday is coming! Blessed Easter to you all.

Jackie said...

Yesterday was crazy busy! Crazy in a good way, of course. Give College kids a Friday off and we've got to find a million things to do Thursday.

Yes, I saw The Passion when it came out and then once on DVD in High School Youth Group. It's very powerful but incredibly hard to watch. I'm actually reading the book right now.

AggieEngineer2k said...

Happy Easter!!!

Yeah, but I got sick to my stomach from all the scourging. ~shudders~