Monday, April 13, 2009

in case you need more obscurely themed stuff.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Ideally, I like my soda in a can with a koozy. It's pure deliciousness, and I don't have to worry about getting ice all over my face when I tilt back for that last sip.
.
Anything exciting happen to m? Nope. can't say that it was anything beyond a normal Monday. Just did make some delicious chicken-type soup. Also, I had a cupcake.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Would you purchase QotD? themed merchandise?
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Like a lunchbox? With a matching thermos? That would be great fun!!

But even better would be the world tour t-shirt!

The best, I think, would be the office supplies with your logo on them. The really cute spiral notebook with matching pencils! Oh, and the backpack! Jessica would love them!

TamiJean said...

That would depend upon the merchandise.

I believe I would purchase one of those round buttons, and maybe a tanktop, but I probably wouldn't buy a full t-shirt or anything really expensive. =]

Jeannie said...

Well, what a great idea. We could have one of those logos that no one really understands...just stares and wonders, "what is that about?"

AggieEngineer2k said...

YES! I would so sport the QotD? loot.

Jackie said...

Of course! I can always use a new shirt or coffee mug.

kathleen said...

I would.
What fun that would be.....
T-shirt, coffee cup.......
I would buy a couple of items.