Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Amazing Race: 3/5

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I hope you all had a nice Tuesday. It was a looong day for me, followed by exercize class. Phew!
.
For my Amazing Race journey, I'd like to visit Russia, or someplace tropical. It would be a challenge of climate and culture. And surely traditional dress would be involved.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What country or city would you least like to go to for 36 hours during your Amazing Race experience?
.
Some of you have thought this through already!
.
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

War-torn regions. Otherwise, I am game.

TamiJean said...

*points at Anne's answer*

I'm game for anything except, yanno, places where walking outside makes you a target.

There are some places I might not enjoy as much as others, but for the short term, I can't really think of anywhere that I would actively avoid. So many different cultures to experience.

groovysabrina said...

Former Soviet Republics and wartorn regions. I prefer to wait at least a decade.

AggieEngineer2k said...

New Orleans

Jeannie said...

No place too HOT and bug infested!

Jackie said...

Somalia.

kathleen said...

Any place really, really cold.
I don't do cold well!