Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter: Sugar

Dear QotD?ers,
.
If I had two pineapples, and they were gauranteed to be delicious pineapples, and I had lots of time... I would eat some fresh pineapple. I would eat some pineapple and ~insert other foods here~ shishkabobs. I would try to make piñacoladas or pineapple sherbert/sorbet.
.
To the best of my knowledge*, one of the QotD?ers was laid off today. I don't know if he/she wants to share with the group, but I know we are all* sorry to hear it. Good news: QotD?er has a plan!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What is your favorite Easter candy?
.
Love,
The Asker
.
*not knowlege

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Reese's Eggs and anything Cadbury! I don't really like Peeps, but it's kind of an Easter staple that always winds up in my basket.

kathleen said...

Marshmellow bunnies! Other than that..anything with 'good' chocolate is good!

Always have to have some type of Easter cookies or some type of 'bunny' cake etc. etc.

Kristen and I have a plan for the 2 little princesses in our lives.......

Auntie Barb said...

Hands down, Cadbury eggs. When we went to England for Easter, Jeannie gave us "Terry's Chocolate Orange" huge easter eggs filled with little single wrapped chocolate oranges. That was my best Easter ever! Those people over there really know how to do Easter candy!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Oh! The Reese's PeanutButter Eggs!!

I once bought three BOXES of them so that I could enjoy them way past the Easter season. And that was back when my concern was KEEPING weight ON, so it was all good.

Other than that, I am completely impartial and uninspired by Easter candy.

When I was growing up, we always had Easter Lasagne. I guess all those starches filled us up, as I really don't remember any desserts!!

groovysabrina said...

I always used to love hollow chocolate bunnies. That was like the cherry on my Easter Basket.

And those little candy-coated chocolate eggs.

I always got stuck with lots of jelly beans which were not my favorite! I don't believe I've ever had a peep.

In Brazil, the tradition is a big (~8 in tall) hollow chocolate egg with more candies/chocolates inside.

Tamijean said...

*hugs to whoever it is*

I don't really do easter candy anymore, but when I was a kid, Cadbury Eggs were where it was AT.

AggieEngineer2k said...

Sorry to hear about our fellow QotD?'er. Best wishes on the job search!

I love Nestlé Crunch bunnies, and malt balls like Robin Eggs.

amanda said...

Robin's Eggs, without a doubt.