Sunday, April 12, 2009

Frosty

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I hope you were all able to have a pleasant weekend. I had a very wonderful 4 day weekend. I got to see family, eat some delicious food, eat delicious dessert and the Easter bunny brought me candy. Despite some really cruddy weather, we hid eggs around Grannie's house for my neices to hunt. There was also silly string involved! Also games of Bananagrams and Hit or Miss. I wish all weekends could be that great.
.
I have seen The Passion of the Christ, I think 2 times. First in the theatre with some chemical engineer friends. Second with Justin. I think I cried every second that Mary was on the screen.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Would you prefer your carbonated beverage from a cold can (w/ koozie) or in a tall glass with ice?
.
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Glad your Easter was great! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I prefer my carbonated drink in a tall glass with ice. For some reason, I have never liked koozies.
?
I have no idea why......

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Tall glass with ice.

I realized that it is ALLERGIES that make me so tired at Easter time. Actually, I recognized how the allergies were affecting my kids, as we are all stuffy, snotty and tired.

We had a great Easter, though. The food was delicious! I love my dad's cooking!!

I was asked to make the deviled eggs this year, which was ironic because I am not a deviled egg fan. Wasabi/avacado deviled eggs apparently are tasty...I did not try one.

Auntie Barb said...

Tall glass with ice, most certainly. I tolerate the can when I have to on trips.
We had a strange and good Easter with the storm knocking out the power to our little church on our new pastors first Sunday there. Like all good "country" folks, we had church with flash lights and kerosene lamps. The kids were yelling because the nursery was dark and they had to come to church. All in all he did a wonderful job coping with the "backwoods" of East Texas.

groovysabrina said...

Tall glass. But I would much prefer it filled with juice or water and not a carbonated beverage...

Tamijean said...

I'm with Sabrina - I stick to water, mostly. Glass much preferred to bottle or can. =]

Jackie said...

I'm actually not a fan of ice. And I love having soda from the can. So, can with koozie, for sure.

Jeannie said...

I would love to have a diet soda from a really, really cold can. It makes it feel like a treat. Our Easter celebration was lots of fun, thank you everyone!