Thursday, April 16, 2009

give it to The Asker!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I had Total Raisin Bran with banana slices for breakfast. It was wonderful! I think bananas are the only fruit I like in my cereal. Maybe strawberries.
.
It rained some today, but not enough to hinder my travels. Why was I driving and not sleeping on the van? I had a meeting on the north side of town and had to drive myself!! But don't worry, I got to sleep until 6:45!!!!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What do you do with your loose change?
.
Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

amanda said...

I hardly ever pay with cash so in turn I have no pennies. =) If I do, they go in my extra beverage cup in my car and then I forget to use them.

kathleen said...

The change collects on the bottom of my purse. When I clean out my purse, the quarters go into my coin purse...along with a few nickles, dimes, pennies and the rest goes into a change dish on the dresser. Every so often, Martin uses our coin separater
and rolls them.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Loose coins from laundry go into the container on the shelf.

Loose coins on counters, tables or floors goes in the container in Nick's room.

Loose coin in the truck go into a small cup.

Nick wanted all the change in the home to go into his account, so he is the one who gathers, sorts and gets the deposit. One deposit was almost $300.00!

TamiJean said...

I don't pay with cash, typically. I keep what little I have in my wallet, and I pay with exact change when I can, like at Farmer's Markets.

groovysabrina said...

It all goes into my little coin purse, and I use it for bus fares, fruit stands and snacks.

Pennies don't exist in Brazil, so everything is rounded up or down to 0 or 5. At first this was very troubling to me!