Sunday, January 31, 2010

don't worry, we'll post bail

Dear QotD?ers,
We had a short weekend, but it was really good! Today one of our couple friends came over for games and dinner. We played two rounds of Killer Bunnies and Flo was the winning carrot both times! It was hilarious and we had a great time. So, if you want to come visit us, we can play fun games and have tacos, too!
I need to go turn the electric blanket on. It is going to be another chilly night.
I have a lot of favorite bears. I have a wind-up teddy bear that played Whenever I Feel Afraid from The King and I. He was the best bear for getting to sleep.

Today's Question of the Day? is:

If you and I woke up in jail in the same cell, using only FOUR words, what would you say to me?
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

The Minears said...

Where is everyone else?

It's all Fandango's fault.

Why's your hair blue?

kathleen said...

What the heck happened?

Did that really happen?

I don't believe it.

Martin will be upset.

Someone's gonna get hurt.

That was waaaay fun!

Jessim said...

"are you kidding me?"

mmnevill said...

Our husbands'll fix it.

Jackie said...

...what did we do?

Sweetie Pie said...

But I'm only eight!
Love,
Sweetie Pie

Kristen said...

Angel-A, I love all of them, but the first one is my favorite.

Mom, I'm thinking of you saying all of those, one after another. HA! what did we DO?

Skittl, yeah, waking up in jail is not awesome.

Moo, nice!

Jackie, well if Mom is in there, it was fun!

Sweetie Pie, true! what were they thinking!