Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year! 4/9

Dear QotD?ers,

It continues to get cold. I'm about to brush my teeth and then hop into bed for a little bit of pre-sleep reading. My Snuggy is very static-y. You are in store for a big shock, all you Snuggie owners.
I washed my hair tonight, the 3rd or 4th time with the shampoo bar. It was difficult to blowdry tonight. My hair kept getting all tangly and felt sticky. I don't know if I didn't rinse the soap enough, not use enough conditioner, or both.

Biggest change in my 2009 was putting the house hunting on hold while I applyed for a new position in the spring, not getting it, and then BUYING A HOUSE! Also, losing that 15 pounds was a big change. Our thanksgiving turkey was 12 pounds and I was astonished that such weight used to be sitting on my hips, thighs and belly.

Today's Question of the Day? is:

What is the farthest you travelled in 2009?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

amanda said...

Los Angeles, California this summer to teach!

The Minears said...

To and from Misawa, Japan. We moved here, then went back to the States to visit, then back here. There was also a trip to Guam in there, which isn't far from Misawa but is pretty far from Texas!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I did not travel much in 2009. I know for sure that I did not leave Texas this year. I think that I may only gone as far away as Tyler in 2009.

That reminds me of two more things I must put on my lists:

Passport
Coins

I wish I would have remembered that over the holidays when we had some time off. Drat!

Jeannie said...

We traveled to Cloudcroft and Ruidoso, New Mexico. It was great leaving the flat coast to drive in the beautiful mountains.

groovysabrina said...

hello again, Question of the Day!!!!!

Farthest traveled in 2009 was a visit to Texas and then back to Brazil. It was great to be home.

Tami Parker said...

Travel...I think the farthest I traveled was up to my mom's house. Only about three and a half hours away.

I thought about trying to take a train trip or something, but without a destination, my plans crumbled.

@Anne
Saying you did not leave Texas does not imply a lack of travel. Texas is bigger than France. You can travel for nearly a whole day and still be in Texas.

@Kristen
Which shampoo bar are you using?

Kristen said...

Amanda, welcome back!

Angel-A Minear, yeah, I think you win.

Anne, what do you mean by coins?

2nd Mom, mountains sound so cold. Even colder than here!

Sabrina, glad you made it back go Brazil safely!

TamiJean, you made a big trip last year, you are good. I'm using one of the shampoos from prarielandherbs.com