Monday, November 3, 2008

Meet the QotD?ers: Kristen!

Name: Kristen


QotD? Alias: The Asker, and there used to be literally 99 more on the signature of e-mail QotD? many of which I'm looking at now and can't remember how I got them. #12: Mexican Rainstorm; #23: Chief Chemist (at Enviros); #53: amorphous blob of jello; #66: Proud Employee of King McDomino's Sub-in-the-Box Grocery Video Mall Department Store Outlet Camp; #92: applekitten; #100 is Justin's Girlfriend, which shows how long it's been since I've updated that list (over 3 years)


Relationship to The Asker: self


Tell us about the computer/internet you use when Answering: It's usually my work computer during a break. desktop and ethernet? I don't actually know anything about them. Most of the administrative and planning work gets done on my home computer, Ram Rom the Tumputer. It has pink ram. Comcast = terrible internet service.


Most memorable QotD? experience: getting all the QotD?ers at our wedding in a picture! 2nd place is dancing the Tunak Tunak dance on stage during a Percussion Studio show to fullfill Angel-A's 50 magic cosmic brownie points prize.


Favorite Question? : That three truths and a lie was pretty great


Current residence: suburb on the south side of Houston


Year of H.S. Graduation: 2000!


Job: economic feedstock analyst type job at a chemical plant


Hobbies: reading. Seriuosly, it's something I do every day. If I don't get a chance to read before bed I feel sad. occasional arts and crafts: sewing, cross-stitching, whimsical dioramas


Do you want to share a picture of yourself? sure! here is photographical evidence that I won a medal two weekends ago for walking a 5k. Amanda, myself and Justin were all winners!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

oh, BTW that is my Amber Terrace gym shirt.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
I know you had a great time!!!
My verification word was 'tandles'

Anonymous said...

Did you cut your hair short or is it just pulled back?

Kristen said...

It's just pulled back into a ponytail. but I have a lot more hair devoted to bangs and layers, so those just hang out.

amanda said...

i looooooooooove this picture!