Thursday, November 6, 2008

1-888-VOTE-FOR-ME

Dear QotD?ers,
.
There's something pretty hilarious happening in the hallway. At least, I assume it's hilarious because there are lots of people laughing. In my opinion, it's too early for hillarity. The only exceptions being on way to Disneyland, waking up after a sleepover, or crazy. I'm not a morning person.
.
I enjoy having first and second breakfast. First breakfast was cereal while I finished doing my hair at home. Second breakfast was a banana just now!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Have you ever voted for one of thos reality show competitions? If it had been free, would you have voted?
.
I have voted for two shows. Dancing with the Stars is free by e-mail. There was also a vote for Beauty and the Geek one episode. If it had been free, I would have voted for Pasha on SYTYCD.
.
Love,
The Asker
.
P.S. Maksim, I liked your hair better longer.

8 comments:

Ben said...

I haven't, actually. Mainly because I'm not really a fan of reality TV, though one of my friends made me sit down for an episode of her favorite, Project Runway. It was okay, they made clothing out of candy because that episode was sponsered by Hershey's.

Anonymous said...

We are not a family of reality TV watchers. I think we have watched parts of episodes, but none of us have ever cared enough to watch more or vote.

jennifercaitlin said...

oooooo i would have voted for richard on top chef, but they don't let you vote in that show.

it's ok, though, i'm still glad stephanie won.

amanda said...

good call jennifer. they reality shows i watch don't let you vote. i'm a fan of top chef and project runway (although not so much this last season). so no i have never voted for any tv show.

alicia said...

wow jennifer, richard and stephanie were my two favorites, too!! i'm excited about the new season that starts soon!

there was an episode of Biggest Loser where you could vote for the fourth person to enter the finals. i voted as many times as i could, although now i don't remember what season it was or who i voted for... but yeah, i would definitely vote on SYTYCD if it were free!!

Anonymous said...

Nope, haven't voted
and haven't had the urge either.

Jessim said...

I've voted for So You Think You Can Dance by phone. The numbers are toll free, so it is free.

I would never text to vote though.

groovysabrina said...

Nope. I watched a little bit of the American Idol season with Clay Aiken and Ruben years back. I watched some people vote in. I remember thinking that it took forever for someone to win. Other than that zilch on reality tv. Not a fan. Big Brother was huge here when we arrived in February, but they pronounce it "Biggie Bruddeh" in Portuguese. Ha!