Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meet the QotD?ers: Daryl!

Name: Daryl William Brown


QotD? Alias: Cuñao


Relationship to The Asker: Justin’s brother thus making me The Asker’s brother-in-law


Tell us about the computer/internet you use when Answering: I connect to the world via my 2 yr old Dell laptop with 1G RAM and 1.6 GHz core duo processor and a near-full 80G HD running Winblows XP Media Center Edition SP3. It is yet to be named thus I refer to it as “my computer.”

I use the internet, which I understand to be the same internet as all other respondents. My internet connection tops out at 300kbps, which is approximately the speed a slug walks backwards when tired.



Most memorable QotD? experience: Today, mostly because it was just today


Favorite Question? : 3 statements and a lie


Current residence: Salvador da Bahia, BRAZIL!


Year of H.S. Graduation: 2002


Job: English teacher, translator, volunteer environmentalist, grad student


Hobbies: QotD?, Talking about the stove project, my foreign language collection, Rotaract Club (it’s Rotary for 20 somethings), reading books, cooking, sunburning on the beach


Do you want to share a picture of yourself? Yes

No comments: