Friday, November 21, 2008

Day trip

Dear QotD?ers,
.
If you haven't figured it out, today is my off Friday. I slept late and we are going to a movie this afternoon. Yes, I'm making Justin see Twilight with me. For those of you out of the loop, it's a young-adult fiction with vampires and loooots of teenage drama. I'm either going to cry a lot or roll my eyes continuously.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Do you have any big weekend plans?
.
My younger brother is turning 21 tomorrow, so we are going up for the party! It should be exciting, as my 21st birthday was in a park with 100 chicken nuggets. There's going to be some alcohol at this one!
.
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

groovysabrina said...

I had more exciting plans last weekend! But this weekend should be good, too: Thanksgiving Dinner with the American Society. We're bringing chocolate chip cookies!

Anonymous said...

Sabrina tells me I have to make chocolate chip cookies.

Anonymous said...

Is that because you make better chocolate chip cookies than Sabrina or is this one of those super fun instances where a spouse (or some resemblance of) makes a promise to a group of people that only the other spouse can fulfill? You know, the things like, "Hey, Anne would love to have Thanksgiving at our house this year!"

And that, I think, explains my plans for the weekend.

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

Unknown said...

well, tomorrow I turn 21. First, a small army (17 people) will be eating at Wings 'n More, then we'll be cruising the bars at northgate before settling down to a deep slumber.

Unknown said...

and thank you anne

Anonymous said...

Here's the mom..........
Be safe Matthew!!!

Yup, we have a fun weekend planned..take the cat to the vet,
do cleaning, shopping, try a new recipe, go the Bunco, get ready to go out of town....
Oh yes.......sleep in also!
Life is good...

Jessim said...

No weekend plans except to go get my skates sharpened and to do a ton of sewing.

And that's pretty much what we did.