Monday, November 10, 2008

Meet the QotD?ers: Alicia!

Name: Alicia Stephenson


QotD? Alias: alicia


Relationship to The Asker: friend from A&M, met in Percussion Studio


Tell us about the computer/internet you use when Answering: I use a dell laptop to answer QotD? I just got it this summer. It is pretty a blue and super duper fast! So far, it does not have a name, but I should really get to work on that…


Most memorable QotD? experience: hmmm, I would have to say that Kristen and Justin’s wedding is my most memorable experience thus far in the realm of QotD?


Favorite Question? : what would you do for a Klondike bar?


Current residence: Houston (specifically Deer Park)


Year of H.S. Graduation: 2001


Job: I am currently a student at Texas Chiropractic College. Someday I hope to actually make money, rather than spend loads of it on education…


Hobbies: werkin’ out, studying…. Yep, that’s it these days. I used to be a real big fan of playing music, but that doesn’t happen anymore… L when I’m home (in Bryan) I spend lots of time hanging out with my adorable nephew (Colby, 3) and niece (Kennedy, 19 months), and hopefully I’ll soon be hanging out with my new niece (unknown name, due any day now!)


Do you want to share a picture of yourself? Ummm, maybe? Since this is a new computer, I’m not sure how many pictures I have of myself on here….. let’s see…..
This one is from facebook. It’s not fantastic, but it is fun!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

those leg muscles look DANGEROUS!