Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday

Dear QotD?ers

Thank you to those of you who responded yesterday. It was fun to hear from you and I hope we can both keep it up. We already have a new QotD?er already, Groovy Sabrina. Welcome!

I'm really tired this morning. I can't think of a reason why today would be more tired than yesterday, but I'll make myself some hot chocolate, have a bagel and make my way through the day.

Today's Question of the Day? is:

Using googlemaps or mapquest, How many miles are you from your birthplace?
Love,
The Asker
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
P.S. Tamijean, I'll make some updates to the FAQ with your comments.
Daryl/Cuñao, I accept your idea of an expanded 'meet the QotD?ers' and am progressing towards a format acceptable to me

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A piddly 131 Miles - though it was an awful lot longer than that when I lived in Texas!

Kristen said...

I live 763 miles from my birthplace, but work only 753 miles away.
Texas is a big state.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...

Got my last mileage wrong at first...803 miles, when we move this month it will be 988.

groovysabrina said...

5240 mi...looks like I'm a long way from home!

Daryl Brown said...

4820 miles. Where am I?

amanda said...

i am currently 85.9 miles from my birthplace, BUT i live 185 miles away. i'm just glad i can say something greater than 5 miles now!

Jessim said...

1,046 miles from Coralville IA to Danbury CT

Unknown said...

GM: 250 miles
MQ: 250.35 miles
Since when did Mapquest do something cooler than Google Maps. I needed more significant figures from my maps, and now I've got it!

Anonymous said...

About 300 miles......

Ashley said...

671 miles, whew