Friday, July 25, 2008

Shah

Dear QotD?ers,

It's Friday! Tonight were going to the park to watch Evan Almighty on a big-screen outside! That is, if it isn't still raining because of Dolly.

I'd probably watch a documentary first. They usually cover the topic broadly with the most important or most interesting information about a subject. Then I could determine if I was still interested and which details I wanted to know more about. A book would have that, but now I don't have to sift through the entire 1000 pages to find the part I really want to read.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What kind of shampoo do you use?
Love,
The Asker
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pantene Sheer Volume
Shampoo and also Conditioner
(2 separate and not combined)
To 'switch out' I use Suave Shampoo
and Conditioner)

Anonymous said...

It is in an orange bottle. I think it might be L'oreal. I am pretty sure the conditioner is Pantene. I try to buy what is on sale, but being an old woman (almost 56 by Jessica standards!!), I do have to meet certain standards of quality and moisture. And being blind, I cannot read the label, as I do not put my contacts in until after a shower.

groovysabrina said...

Seda para cabelo cacheado.
Or, Silk for curly hair.
I think it's a L´Oreal product.

alicia said...

it's called Curls Rock from Catwalk. i have to use expensive stuff.

Jessim said...

Suave- it's super cheap and I get a different scent everytime.