Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7th Annual Mucky Muck Day!

Dear QotD?ers,

It's the 7th Annual Mucky Muck Day! July 16th is a QotD? holiday in which you have the opportunity to do something very mucky. Maybe it's playing in the mud, cleaning bathrooms, a day of tedious classes, being stuck in traffic jams.. just about anything that could be messy or unpleasant. Get to it!

Yesterday I got to introduce our yankee interns to okra. They had never even heard about it : o

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What are you going to do for Mucky Muck Day?
Love,
The Asker
.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I intend to clean the bathroom counter and floor. It's been a while.

Anonymous said...

Our oven needs a muck-out *big time*. I don't even know how to do that.

Today's captcha: ofuvpsl
Anagram: SUV flop (concerning the latest news from the auto makers)

Anonymous said...

I cleaned all the bathrooms yesterday, along with cleaning out the fridge and the pantry. I really don't feel like rolling in the mud and I don't travel where traffic is an issue.

How about I just deal with the Philippines today? That is pretty mucky. Although I now have a more profound dislike for HSBC Johannesburg than for the Philippines! But I just refuse to contact Johannesburg unless it is necessary!!

Anonymous said...

I need to wash the mold off my house and clean my outside windows today.

jennifercaitlin said...

i think i'm going to attempt to de-canine-ize my car.

this will involve a LOT of scrubbing, nose smear removals, hair removals and TONS of febreeze.

it's about the muckiest muck thing i have. (i'm pretty OCD)

Anonymous said...

wow, i forgot all about mucky muck day. launday? and cleaning marker off of two little "unsure of how it happened" little girls

mike

Anonymous said...

Well, this was yesterday, and yesterday I clean the shutters(by Grannies waterheater) That was pretty mucky-muck. But it is clean and so much better now!