Monday, July 28, 2008

4 minutes (the 4 seconds is silent)

Dear QotD?ers,

I use Head & Shoulders shampoo (I have trouble controlling the quality of my skin regardless of where it's at*) & some sort of 'long,' 'smooth,' 'strengthening' conditioner. I've been switching it up in an effort to keep my ends from splitting and the rest of the length manageable.

We saw two movies this weekend. Evan Almighty for free at the park & Dark Knight the new Batman movie. I enjoyed both of them.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What is your favorite mode of transportation?
.
non-fictional modes only
.
Love,
The Asker
.
P.S. *I've got two turn tables and a microphone
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horseback. Y'know. Assuming how long it takes me to get somewhere is irrelevant. I'd horseback to work if I could get away with it.

Kristen said...

Monorail. Though it's only available at Disney and airports.

Anonymous said...

I used to love rollerblading. I could get going pretty fast on straight-a-ways. One weekend I had to hit up a bunch of people in my neighborhood for a fundraiser, so I just bladed around with my little sign-up sheet. I was pretty cool that day.

Anonymous said...

Just plain, ole walking. You can talk to people, enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and it is good exercise.

Oh, and then riding around on an adorable little moped. A red Honda Spree is great, but I like the Vespas as well.

groovysabrina said...

I agree with Anne! An adorable little moped would be great fun. Second on my list would be a bicycle.

jennifercaitlin said...

my dogs dragging me down the street?

meh.

horses, for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I missed this QotD? but I gotta answer because I love TRAINS. They're comfy, quiet, lack security checks and are fast as lightning.

Also, I like the CONCEPT of public transport but they give me headaches and occasionally nausea.