Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday

Dear QotD?ers,

First unofficial QotD? I'm excited and I hope you are too. I'm going to try to post daily between 7:15 and 7:27am. I'm at work by this time (when I ride the vanpool) and official work doesn't start until 7:30. For weekdays when I don't go to work, we'll see if I can keep it up. Perhaps QotD? will be a good motivation to wake up before 9 o'clock on my Fridays off. (I have a flexible work schedule "9/80," so I get every other Friday off).

If you haven't already, take a gander at the FAQs and QotD?er picture that are linked just under the header up there and comment on those (especially if you think the FAQs need some more detail).

I'll keep the first one easy.

Today's Question of the Day? is:

What kind of socks are you wearing?
Love,
The Asker

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wearing khaki trouser socks, with brown and dark pink horizontal stripes.

Kristen said...

TamiJean wins!!!

I am wearing bright green ankle socks. They match my bright green tennyshoes, green striped button down shirt and green jacket.

Anonymous said...

*lifts keyboard and blows gently across the top*

I'm the fastest keyboard in the west, lady. Mistress of the Quicktype, that's me!

Moana Shake said...

I am game for it. Will you use my blog name of Moana Shake?

Stacy said...

I am currently wearing none. However, if I were wearing socks they would just be the white boring ones. Since I work from home I usually am in pajamas and no socks for the summer. =)

Daryl Brown said...

My feet are bare. My shoes of choice are a pair of green Havaiana flip-flops with a little Brazilian flag, no socks required.

Only old men wear socks down here and they're not even cool; they're the thin black variety.

groovysabrina said...

No socks. Sandals are the only way to go here. When I have worn socks, they are grey and cottony, and by the end of the day I cannot get them off fast enough!

alicia said...

white cotton/poly blend socks. i only wear one kind of sock, no matter what the occasion. i basically either wear shoes for running/working out, or i wear high heels. so, it's wal-mart brand short white socks for me!

Unknown said...

The kind that isn't socks at all. I'm not a big fan of wearing socks unless I have to, like at a chemical plant.

Anonymous said...

No socks for me........it is summer time!
I either wear sandels or am
barefooted!
Got a pedicure last week so my
feet look GREAT!

Ashley said...

The only time I wear socks this time of year is when I'm working out, which is not right now, so none :)

Anonymous said...

i know i'm late on these, but what the heck- here goes!

i'm wearing dark blue socks with cats that say "cats meow" on them. :)