Tuesday, March 30, 2010

yearg?

Dear QotD?ers,

Like many of you, it has been a very long time since I've dyed Easter eggs. There will be some cookie making on Thursday. Cookies require eggs. I'm going to dye those empty shells! For any of you that are inspired to dye or decorate eggs, you can e-mail me a picture and I'll share it with everyone.

I still haven't put out Easter decorations, however, there are a lot of peepy chickens that have come to visit. and by 'a lot' I mean 100+ peepy chickens.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
If you were a fearsome pirate, what would your pirate name be?

Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Sea Hag of Three said...

Old Sea Hag

Tami Parker said...

The Jolly Zippo! I'd wear red and white striped shirts/headwraps and I'd have a CRAZY look in my eye and set fire to things.

Mr. Moore said...

Scurvy Steve!

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
Who says I'm not a fearsome pirate?
I have a pirating lisence.
Sincerly,
Dr. Fandango, Ruler of the seven seas

Kristen said...

Anne, you sound fierce

TamiJean, you sound crazy indeed!

Mr. Steven, here, let me get some tangelos for you....

Dr. Fandango, a license? you are full of credentials!

kathleen said...

Krazy Kat!