Sunday, March 7, 2010

lastish fronteirs

Dear QotD?ers,

First things first. The reason Justin didn't join me on my weekend travels was because he was called in for a last minute space mission: j/k. he just loves photoshops. I got to have a good girl-time afternoon with The Minears, Angela and her daughter. They are both cute and wonderful and I'm glad I got to see them. Here's a shout-out to my older brother who might read QotD? every day and just not participate: Thanks for letting me spend the evening at your house! I had a great time! And to top off the weekend, I had donuts and chemical juice with Mom and Dad. (I love my chemical juice and I love you, Mom :] )

I would choose sleep talking. I think it would be entertaining for anyone around. Justin could hear some of my crazy-time dreams happening in real time.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Would you rather go to space in a spaceship or to the depths of the ocean in a super submarine?

Love,
The Asker


8 comments:

kathleen said...

I think I would like to go on the last minute type space missions that Justin got to do this past weekend. It would cut the training type ....what....mabye in half! ;)

Submarines scare me. Just think of all the submarine movies or movies with submarines in them.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I think I would rather go into space. I do not have a lot of depth, but I am very spacey, so that suits me.

My mom's birthday weekend was a great success. She was surprised by the presence of her sisters and brother and it was a very positive, warm and yummy weekend. I had my brother read the small collection of Stories from the Life of Sue out loud and that was a wonderful thing.

Tami Parker said...

Definitely the ocean for me. I'd rather go somewhere full of life than somewhere full of emptiness. Plus, I've never really been bit by the space bug.

Mr. Moore loves space-related news, discoveries, and science but I can't tell the difference between a carefully researched and tested space theory and Star Trek (Tachyon particles! *flails*). To the ocean! *cue whale noises*

groovysabrina said...

I couldn't decide until I read TamiJean's post. Totally agree. Ocean it is.

Jackie said...

Space!

Kristen said...

Mom, I'll see if I can schedule you in.

Anne, I'm glad your mom liked her gift!!

TamiJean, i picture you for a sea gal. When is Mr. Steven going to join us?

Sabrina, this is another good reason to have put QotD? on the pure internet, immediate response to others.

mmnevill said...

Sorry I missed your call - we were out with our small group from church anyway and I didn't see the missed call till nine oclock! I was so mad that I didn't get the book! Oh, and of course mad that I missed talking to you.

Mike said...

I will try and post more. And we also enjoyed the visit.