Monday, March 8, 2010

wind catchers involved

Dear QotD?ers,

Today was one of those no-good days. The kind where you sit down at your desk and there are already 4 serious problems waiting for you. Having Fronteir Pie for dinner was nice though. And I'm going to try to get to sleep extra early tonight.

I would get all panicked in space. The hugeness and isolation really bothers me. SO SUBMARINE!!!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
More choices, would you rather paraglide or hang glide?

Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I think paragliding, because there would be fewer things to bump into and hurt myself on in a paraglider. Sure I could get tangled in some strings, but in the end I think I have a better chance of landing unharmed in a paraglider. ( i really want to call that a para sail, but apparently that means some other highly similar, but different, contraption.)

Tami Parker said...

Paraglide. I cheated and looked them both up so I'd know the difference.

I may never ride a chicken or go down in a submarine, but I would love to go paragliding some day. =]

Rashaun said...

The sky is a terrifying place for me. So I'm gonna watch some paragliders.

Kristen said...

Not much opinion today, and all three paragliders! LET'S DO IT!