Thursday, October 1, 2009

I SPY: 5/5

Dear QotD?ers,

Friday! I hope you will all enjoy it and the weekend ahead of us. I'm getting rather sleepy now, so I'll get straight to it.

1) I have this squiggly yarn monster. He could be an alien from the future
2) fancy safety glasses, they might represent the aesthetic of the future
3) frozen peas and lima beans. So I saw them when I went to the fridge, but since I don't like them, surely they are not from now. They must be from the future when I being to like such vegitables.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
You spy, with your little eye, something that reminds you of Montana. What is it?

Love,
The Asker

12 comments:

The Minears said...

I spy our kerosene heater, Montana is very cold.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I spy a vastness populated by wild animals.

The house appears empty except for Ford.

kathleen said...

Wood. We have a lot of wood in our house....wood floors, wood furniture, wood fireplaces....that reminds me of Montana. There was a 'chill' in the air as I went to get the morning paper as well. Montana like weather.

AggieEngineer2k said...

There's a fuzzy bear with a Space Shuttle shirt on my desk... maybe he could be from Montana?

Jessim said...

This is a weird question.

I'm going to say my IPOD because it has a Dan Seals song "Meet Me in Montana" on it.

and then my fleece. Because I bet it's cold there too.

groovysabrina said...

beef

DrFandango said...

Dear The Asker,
In northwest Montana there is a very large community of Yaak. I remember this when I looked at a picture of my mother.

Your's Truly,
Dr. Fandango, Future dictator of the animal kingdom

Mother of Three, Anne said...

@ Dr. Fandango

"I sacrificed my beautiful body for nothing. This must be what it's like to have a baby."
Montgomery Burns

"Release the hounds."

Jackie said...

My plaid shirt. It kind of reminds me of lumberjacks. There's lumberjacks in Montana, right? It's also kind of trendy, which could remind me of Hannah Montana.

Kristen said...

Angel-A, kerosene heaters? really? I wanna see!

Anne, nice

Mom, today has also been wonderful, with that slight crispness that reminds me of friday night football

Justin, Yes, that space bear is from Montana.

Jessi, something with actual Montana! winner!

Sabrina, mmmm

Dr. Fandango, you should know that QotD is a place of happiness and funtimes. Be nice to your mother!

Jackie, what colors are in your plaid?

groovysabrina said...

Anne, ha!

Jackie said...

Light purple, dark purple and white.