Monday, September 28, 2009

I SPY: 2/5

Dear QotD?ers,

Today was a really busy day at Work. It was foggy in the morning and thunder storms in the afternoon. I saw two teeny toads on our evening walk. Frogs tiny enough that they look like small hopping bugs instead of toads. I declare toads & frogs the un-offical creatures of the neighborhood. Oh! I need to put clothes in the drier before I go to sleep.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
You spy with your little eye two things that are shiney. What are they?

Live,
The Asker

9 comments:

The Minears said...

A spoon from my cereal this morning
A bottle of Shoju (rice whisky)

kathleen said...

The pendulum on the grandfather clock(really various parts of the clock) and the light fixture above the dining room table.
Hmmmm. Not too many shiney things in my house.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

The picture frame on my desk
My cellphone

groovysabrina said...

1. glare on everything from the intense sunshine
2. my memory stick

Jeannie said...

My wedding ring and a CD laying on the computer desk.

Jessim said...

My camera
my wedding ring (which is on the computer table for some reason. That's not where it goes)

AggieEngineer2k said...

·1-year workaversary desk clock (which I've just noticed isn't moving...)
·Computer LEDs

Tami Parker said...

My coffee cup
My glass bottle full of Werther's Original candy that says "MUFFINS" on the side. <3

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Hee heee hee...The extra shiny thing I see today is the winning star for having uttered this statement in a business negotiation:

"If you give me tension then its obvious that I will go into coma."

That is one big gold star for that statement!!!

I cannot stop laughing!!