Sunday, September 27, 2009

I SPY: 1/5

Dear QotD?ers,

This weekend I bought 3 sweaters. They are all warm and cozy and I'm excited about wearing them. I wish it weren't so cold in our office building, but maybe I'll look a little more stylish than the bulky, work-issued jacket liner (It's part of my coverall set. It's fire retardent!). Also this weekend, Justin and I walked 5k in preperation for annual 5k later in October. and THEN I went to a baby shower for my cousin-in-law via exchange student program. Word is getting around Justin's family that QotD? is the most awesome thing to do (Bryce, you responded twice in a row.. you can do it again!) Perhaps we'll hear from her sometime this week and I'll give her a better introduction. At this shower was the most deliciously delicious carrot/spice cake with cream cheesey delicious icing. I'd like to upgrade this to my favorite cake of all times.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
You spy, with your little eye, 5 things that are blue. What are they?
I spy:
1) my pajama pants
2) an envelope on my desk
3) a blue flower on my desk organizer
4) ethernet cable!
5) ceiling fan box

Love,
The Asker

11 comments:

cousin-in-law via exchange student program said...

the windows button
the IE8 icon
the word icon
the skype icon
the center of the google chrome button

The Minears said...

Mug from the Neon Cactus
Aluminum water bottle
Kettlebell (sp?)
Janet Evanovich's Twelve Sharp
General Kenney Reports by George C. Kenney (lots of books next to the desk, including lots of blue books)

Jackie said...

1. My shirt.
2. My coffee mug.
3. The sky in the photo on my desk.
4. Part of the rainbow on the Skittles package.
5. My iPod.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Someone changed out the light bulb on my desk lamp. Instead of normal lighting, when I turned the lamp on this morning, it was a blacklight. Hence my answers are such:
1. The notebook paper that has my list for today
2. The brochure from the Georgia Aquarium that is on my desk
3. The globe on top of the bookshelf
4. The fur on the Snoopy doll that someone lef on my desk. That is Ford's toy, so I am a bit repulsed by it being on my desk, but I'll thank Jessica later
5. The drawing of the Blue Ox above Bob's desk area.

Hmmmm...both Nick and Jessica were miserable over the weekend and it was not clear whether is was bad allergies or the beginning of something worse. Something worse being the flu, which is rampant in both their schools. Hmmmmmm

groovysabrina said...

1. my skirt
2. turquoise pendant on my neck
3. sky outside my window
4. trash can liners
5. straps on my tote bag

kathleen said...

Here is what I spy:
Windows frame
blue in my nightgown
blue bonnets in a framed print
blue star in a quilt
blue school bag

Is this practice for Oct. 25/26 weekend?

Jessim said...

My harry potter book 5 CD set,
my shirt that I'm wearing today,
the top of a flower vase I painted,
the end of some boy scout arrow kevin has,
kevin's bike shoes.


This one was fun!

Tami Parker said...

My company calendar of events for September
My kleenex box
Various sticky-notes
The cap of my Aquaphor tube
My mechanical pencil

AggieEngineer2k said...

Welcome new QotD?'ers!!!

1. Various things in computer-space (i.e. icons and such).
2. Discrete Math book from college.
3. An IDE cable in a bag of computer accessories.
4. My shirt.
5. Recycle bin.

Ack, now I have the song "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 65 stuck in my head!

Melissa said...

Thomas the Train
Eeyore
Ryan's shirt
Little People mommy doll
My Dublin Ireland shirt in the picture of me and Matt in front of a castle in Limerick

Jeannie said...

I spy:
Blue ink pen
EXPO white board cleaner spray
Blue stripe I painted on the classroom wall last year
Blue chairs
Texas Flag