Wednesday, September 16, 2009

about me: 4/5

Dear QotD?ers,

Sweet! I'm going on some seriously awesome vacations! And while none of you had to bring Justin, he appreciates. But TamiJean, it'd be ok to bring Anne instead of Justin. The trip I'm most excited about is Jackie's second entry. HarryPotterLand!!

As I was driving from work this afternoon, I was listening to one of the local radio station. It was playing some interesting songs. One of them had the lyric accusing someone of having a "crazy French-Canadian uncle" which I took as being very strange thing to throw into a song, because how many people do I know that such a thing would apply to? Exactly One. Bonus points if you know which QotD?er I could throw this insult at. (Not that I'd mean it, I'm sure your French-Canadian uncles are all very nice).

Yay! You've all made it to my hypothetical birthday party! Quiggly Orin took the liberty of getting a birthday card for everyone to sign. It's one of those oversized ones, you know, essentially a posterboard folded in half.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
You have plenty of room to add whatever you'd like. What will you put in my oversized birthday card when it comes 'round to you?

Love,
The Asker!!

5 comments:

kathleeen said...

On who would have a crazy French-Canadian uncle.........I would guess Jackie. It might also be Tami Jean. I will save my reason for a later post.
On what I would write in the crazy over-sized birthday card.....I would write 'something mushy'..you know...mom to daughter type stuff....and then draw a beautiful butterfly with several colors of gel pens. I am not an artist but I can draw decent butterflies. This would represent the beautiful young woman you have become.

Jenanie said...

I would write have a "magical birthday" in a glitter pen. Like the never-go-out-candles, when you open the card, teeny, tiny sparks would fly from the letters into the air of all colors. Non-flammable fireworks from a card...yes that would be nice!

The Minears said...

I would draw a peepy chicken and then let Annelise 'sign' her name. Basically I put a pen in her hand and let her wave it around near the card until she's scribbled all over the place.

Jackie said...

I've always been terribly unoriginal when signing group birthday cards. Probably something silly and generic with a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" at the end.

Lame. I know.

Was it me who might have the crazy French-Canadian uncle? I know I have a crazy French-Canadian grandpa.

(And I'm also excited about the Harry Potter themed theme park!)

Mother of Three, Anne said...

It occurs to me that since I missed a few days, I might have a better idea of what is going on if I had read the posts in chronological order.

I would sign the card with some super dopey poem. But maybe that just reflects my stress levels this week.