Thursday, September 17, 2009

about me: 5/5

Dear QotD?ers,

Yay! 3-day weekend! I'm very excited about my birthday weekend. There will be Cheesecake Factory on Sunday!

Wow, I'm having a real hard time thinking of what to type for you. It wasn't that much of an interesting day. I mean, when I got home I ironed and had leftovers while I watched tv.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Quiggly Orin seems to be pretty good at magic. If you whisper something into the magic box of his, it appears!/happens!/changes situations!/whatever! But this only works with birthday presents for me. SOoooooOOO, What sort of gift will you whisper for me!?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

kathleen said...

All of your ironing will be...done...magically! And clothes will continue to be ironed/pressed looking for 1 full year!
Yeah, Magic!
Now you have more time to read or whatever and you and Justin will always look GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I will give you, like the Jeannie in the bottle, 3 wishes. YOU dream them up and wish them and they will come true! Happy Birthday.

Jeannie said...

Sorry, clicked too fast...anomymous

Mother of Three, Anne said...

My birthday wish for you is that you wake, having magically transported to a luxury hotel in Rome, to find a delicious breakfast tray at your feet. You will get to spend a whole week in Rome, including an audience with the Pope, and have a magical counterpart back home doing your job so you have not lost any vacation time.

Happy Birthday!

Jessim said...

A reunion of all your college friends. Of course, that might be more a gift for homesick me.

So let's add in that it will be in Ireland or another cool location. Then it can be a gift for you too.

The Minears said...

For you to come visit and we'll go to the beach and pick up sea glass and then make it into jewelry so you'll have a tangible gift as well as wonderful memories.

Jackie said...

That you would have every Friday off.

Oh, and Happy Birthday!!