Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reprise of Ruby Throated Sparrow

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I made it through my very busy Monday and I think my radio really helped (even though it only gets one station, with static, inside this building).
Last night Justin tried to feed me celery in a recipe. He claimed that by cutting it very small, I wouldn't taste it, but would still benefit from the crunch. I told him that was a lie, that I would always taste the celery. He didn't believe it. I proved him wrong. And then he smelled like celery all evening.
.
If you ever have a really good question, e-mail me (at my hotmail address) and I'll use it. I think it's only fair that you have a chance since many of my questions are created because I've thought of an answer that I want to share. Oh, and e-mail it straight to me so everyone won't start answering in the comments. I want to keep that chaos low.
.
But!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Is there a THEME that would like to see as a QotD? Theme Week?
.
Love,
The Asker
.

9 comments:

Tami Parker said...

Emailed, since I think my answer may have violated some of the rules in the post. *grins*

Anonymous said...

Cartoons
Gravity (this is a big argument in our home)
Books
the Universe
Etomology
Role of women in society
Comfort foods
Art

Sorry about the celery. I don't understand you and Bob, but I do know that people like you are unforgiving about the addition of celery into foods.

Kristen said...

TJSQ, you SAY you sent an e-mail, but I haven't seen it yet! the internet must have eated it.

Tami Parker said...

I did too! An hour ago!

It was to the hotmail address, I think.

groovysabrina said...

Kristen, I totally agree about celery! I don't like the smell or the texture. As a kid, I dreaded those ants on a log snacks.

Anyway, as for themes, how about Oscars/movie week, holidays, cartoons, superheros, food, personal style, predictions/outlooks, curiosities/absurdities and/or technology?

Anonymous said...

HOw about "fad" clothing
or
worst hairstyles
or
favorite vacation spot
or
latest book read
I'll keep thinking

Anonymous said...

Gadgets: can't live without, wish you still had, can't wait to own, wish someone would invent...

Birthdays: most memorable, least favorite, best party game, most awesome cake idea, coolest party you attended...

alicia said...

top five list of things you want to do before you die.

the places you want to see at some point in life.

things i have never understood about: (and then insert random subject here... for example, the one thing i have never understood about the english language is: discussion ensues)

Anonymous said...

Top 5 music list for certain weeks/years/whenever.