Monday, August 25, 2008

"Paul free! in van number two!"

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I just had a 3-day weekend. It confused me so much that I thought it was actually a week later that it really was. I've gotten my days confused before, but never my weeks. Good thing that this week is only 4 days too! HOORAY!
.
For those of you interested in a QotD? challenge, I have one for you! I would like to have a Rorschach inkblot theme week, but since this is QotD? I need it to be a little strange. I'm calling upon you to create some Rorschach condiment-blots. Get some ketchup, mustard or your favorite condiment or sauce; put some on a paper plate (or suitable substitute), fold the paper plate in half, photograph the 'inkblot' and e-mail it to me. I'll then use your blot as part of a question.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What is your favorite TV show of all times?
.
Love,
The Asker
.

13 comments:

Kristen said...

I really loved the first seasons of The Mole. Also, I love Psych

Anonymous said...

Reboot

... followed closely by:
Thundercats
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Red Dwarf
The Red Green Show
The Gummibears

mmnevill said...

X files, no contest.

Tami Parker said...

Oooh, good question.

Hmmm, right now, I'd have to say it's House.

I've also loved shows like Gargoyles, Carnivale (HBO), Naruto, a ton of the cartoons I grew up with, Scrubs...

Anonymous said...

Ooh...! Reboot was a good one. I remember catching an episode from I think it was the last season when it'd been temporarily revived and it wasn't as good. That made me sad.

I'mma have to go with "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.," "Futurama," "Spaced," and "Bathman: The Animated Serise."

Anonymous said...

Ack! That's supposed to be Batman and Series. Though, Bathman could be interesting...

I need my tea.

Anonymous said...

The Simpsons, who provide me with many quotes and my children with many lessons in life.

Shows that I like, but that do not provide me with quotes:

Malcom in the Middle
The Andy Griffith Show
House
Scooby Doo Get a Clue
Animaniacs
Nova

Anonymous said...

"I Love Lucy"
Others include
Bonanza
Twilight Zone
Magnum PI
Moonlighting
House
Lost

groovysabrina said...

The Daily Show, ER (before Dr. Greene died), the Simpsons, Felicity. Back in the day, I used to watch Saved by the Bell, Duck Tales and Growing Pains religiously. These days, I don't even know what channels we get.

Jessim said...

Of all time? I have no idea, so how about just of "this time". That would be the amazing race.

However, The Big Bang Theory is an absolute must watch if you have even slightly geeky tendancies and like sitcoms.

alicia said...

well, these days all i watch is discovery channel. no joke. i do love mike rowe with a great amount of emotion, so any show that he is on/narrates is a winner in my book. :-)

however, fav of all time would probably have to be friends. close seconds (and thirds, etc.) would include:
frasier
gilmore girls
deadliest catch
mythbusters
dirty jobs

Tami Parker said...

Eek, I take it back. I had a nagging feeling I'd forgotten something, and I was right.

Firefly.

And not just because of the hype, I really love that show.

Anonymous said...

Mike Rowe is my hero!