Friday, August 22, 2008

I've got juice!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Yesterday's question didn't seem very popular, but I thank all of you who did answer. I was very pleased with stories of 35 drums, nutant ants, horrifying gas station restrooms and shedding.
.
You might be saying to yourself, "I know it's Friday, but she was off last Friday, how come she didn't post her question promptly at 7:15ish?" If so, here's the asnwer: I had a doctor appointment this morning and decided I wanted to take a day of vacation rather than drive 100 miles for the sake of being at work for 4 hours.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Are you feeling lucky?
.
Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I guess so. Yesterday my team won the 2-round game of safety jeapordy, this morning I found 4 interesting books at the library, and there wasn't anyone in the apartment gym, allowing me to work out without being self concious, especially since I did some weights, which I'm still an amateur at!

Anonymous said...

You should always have someone to spot you on weights, but I am glad you had the gym to yourself.

Lucky?? Not really. I went to work with two tired kids, where I spent my time doing payroll and fixing hair, sending email asking for payments and reading books about the Hockey Family.

My dryer is making a squeaking noise, so I will have to pull it out and at least check the belt.

I need to go to the store to buy shaving supplies for Jacob. And I still have not been able to find shoes at a store that he can actually try on.

The ironing pile is now two feet high, but at the least the dryer dilemma will slow down the amount of ironing that needs to be done.

But first I must go to the grocery store, that task that I most dislike in life.

Anonymous said...

No, I do not feel lucky today.
I am feeling kinda yucky. I hope I am not coming down with "something".
:(

Yikes! MOnday is the first day of school.

Jessim said...

No, not really.

alicia said...

the air conditioner in my car went out on friday while i was in a restaurant eating lunch. so i feel lucky when my air conditioner turns on. sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. i swear, if it comes on just fine for the guys at the shop tomorrow, i am going to have a conniption...

sorry this was late. please excuse my tardiness due to the fact that i was at the beach on friday. and saturday. :-)