Friday, August 8, 2008

21 to 6

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I had green vegitables at dinner Wednesday night and yesterday at lunch I ate 1/2 of a huge hamburger. In the afternoon I went back to the blood-mobile to try again. This time I had them prick a finger on my right hand. Result: They took my blood AND gave me another cupon for a pint of BlueBell. The woman working on me was extremely good. She found a vein without any problems, didn't hurt much at all, and I have no bruising today.
.
Yesterday evening we had our 3rd annual New Engineers vs. Managers game. It was a lot of fun, as I get to heckle all the managers*, and we won.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
How many writing devices are within arms reach?
.
Love,
The Asker
.
*other game duties include scorekeeping and poster management. The Asker did not actually play and therefor remained free of injuries.
.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Seriously? Because I have a lot.
6 highlighters
1 marker
9 mechanical pencils
16 pens

total = 32

Anonymous said...

Two highlighters and pen, a keyboard, another keyboard, and another keyboard, a pen, two more pens and a pen. One pencil, a dry erase marker, and three more highlighters. Does a TI-89 count?

(Does anyone else remember that MadTV skit with the fast food order? Hilarious!)

Anonymous said...

One purple pen on the desktop.
Red and green Sharpies.
Purple, green and orange hiliters.
White, pink, purple glitter markers.
Four black pens.
One blue pen, one pink fluffy pen.
21 colored pencils.
1 dry erase marker.
Two paint brushes.
3 No.2 pencils.
2 Phillips head screw drivers.

Stamps???

That is 42.

I also have a metronome on my desk.

If you wanted to ask the interesting question, you would have asked how many writing tools are within reach if I were in bed. That answer would take days to give, as there are boxes, drawers and containers filled with pencils, pens, paintbrushes and paints in my bedroom.

alicia said...

just my keyboard. i'm sitting on the couch, so i would have o relocate to find a writing utensil.

what kind of game was this sporting event? congrats on winning!!

Jessim said...

Things I could write with if I needed to:

1 mechanical pencil
1 bottle of nail polish
4 dry erase markers
keyboard

Anonymous said...

At arms reach.....
2 red pens
2 pencils
1 blue pen
1 black sharpie
1 bluemarker
AND
my finger(because I can write in the dust on this desk!
Got to get to the housecleaning TODAY!