Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not fair! My poor hairbrush.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Well, it rained SOME today, but I can't confirm that it rained at either of our homes*, just the office.
Hey everyone, will it rain again today? ~crosses fingers~
.
This evening we played Settlers of Catan. It was much easier to set up and understand than Killer Bunnies. Also, I won. So it's my favorite of the two right now.
Last night I washed my hair and I realized I couldn't find my comb or my brush. I did allright with finger-combing, but now I'm really curious.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Oh, where is my hairbrush?
.
Remember, it could be at the house or hiding in the apartment, or at work, I guess, but I didn't see it. Person with the most accurate answer (after I find it) will win a prize!
.
Love,
The Asker
*homes. it sounds like we are living fancy with abodes in two different cities.

8 comments:

Jackie said...

In your backpack?

Jackie said...

Oh, and I was given a board game called "Simply Catan" but have yet to play it. Hm. I wonder if they are similar?

Auntie Barb said...

It got to the new house in the box with the bathroom stuff from under the sink. Towels, and such?

My second guess is that it's in the kitchen at the new house.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I think it was left behind at the old home in an unmarked box of hodgepodge stuff.

We played Killer Bunnies last night. Okay, first of all, Nick only ever gave me the BLUE book of instructions, which really only tells you how to set the game up.

About halfway through the game, I asked to read to the book and Jessica gave me the PINK book, which is were you learn strategies and more meaningful things. May I mention how frustrating that was? Ah, not without explicitives!!

But, we had FUN. Nick stole five dollas from Jessica to buy the last carrot. He had seven carrots, and pointed out that this made his chances of winning greater than fifty percent. Jesiica had one carrot and he mocked her.

Jessica won!! It was great, hilarious, vengeful and well deserved.

kathleen said...

Ah. I was thinking on the bottom of your backpack, and then I saw Jackie said that. So, my second answer will be on the back seat of your car.

AggieEngineer2k of Catan said...

Wherever it is, it'll be in the last place you look for it. But don't start there, because it won't be.

The Asker is a formidable opponent indeed. We shall see how she fares in a game of... Munchkin!

Jessim said...

The peach took your hairbrush.

kathleen said...

Did you find it yet?