Thursday, July 9, 2009

New house: 5/5

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Today was the 4th and final day of 'wear a skirt to work week.' It was sort of nice being fancy and dressed up. Perhaps I will do it again someday.
.
Tomorrow we'll be doing some cleaning and packing, getting ready for some company who is in for some hard labor. (Mom, I'll send you directions and pictures in the morning.) It's also 3 weeks past the point when we should have taken the recycling to the center. That'll feel good to get rid of.
.
I would like to get those 'Guess What.. We Moved!' postcards and mail them to all my friends. We can get our weekend guests to take a picture this Saturday. (Thanks Mom!)
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What should Justin and I do, or how should we pose, for this monumental photograph?
.
Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

First, I read "some company" to mean " a company with a name I cannot remember, as in ABC Moving Company." I was really slow to catch on that "some company" meant "a small assortment of friends and family visiting."

So the picture I would like to see is you and Justin sitting in your front yard on lounge chairs. In the background, your mom and others wearing t-shirts that say ABC Moving would be carrying boxes and pushing a a dolly.


Who moves in this heat??? Take breaks, drink lots of water!

kathleen said...

I'm thinking of you and Justin
in the front of your new home...casually dressed.

I like Anne's idea! Ha! Can we get t-shirts that say ABC Moving on such short notice?

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Curses! I actually have t-shirt transfer paper here! (I recently made Bob a t-shirt that said "Big N Security" for the brilliant neon yellow shirt he bought!!) I could make those shirts BUT I AM HAUNTED BY THE TECHNOLOGY SPIRITS! My stupid printer will not work this morning!! IT is brand new!! What is the deal???

Jessim said...

Can you take a picture of you pushing the house- to make it look like you moved the house to a new location?