Wednesday, July 1, 2009

NEW HOUSE NEW HOUSE NEW HOUSE

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Hello and welcome! I am coming to you live from.... OUR NEW HOUSE. We have a house and we are in it now. Justin is taking a picture, which I'll upload later on this evening. Are you a little surprised? Considering that yesterday's QotD? was filled with uncertainty? We were also a little surprised when we checked our e-mail after lunch to read "Closing is at 3:00pm this afternoon." "Well heck! Let's get out of here!" so we took a half day of vacation. And just to spite us, Pearland had unreasonable traffic problems at 1:45 in the afternoon. Pearland, we are still leaving you, sucker.
.
Because planning for this new house has been akward and disorganized, we haven't yet decided on when we'll move or paint or have our party. You are welcome to offer your services, though, and we'll let you know when we may need them.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Would you be interested in having a Question of the Day? guest week, where different QotD?ers would be responsible for the day's post and question?
.
Love,
The Asker
P.S. OMG WE HAVE A HOUSE

8 comments:

katheen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
July 1, 2009
Remember that date!

I would be happy to furnish a question or two.

Now here's a thought....
"We" could send you a question or two and you could pick one from these when the need arose.

Jackie said...

Oh, Congratulations!!
That's super, duper exciting.

I like Kathleen's idea of you picking from questions that answerers ask. I think if we were to ask questions it should be on a volunteer basis.

Jeannie said...

Congratulations on the house! It is truly beautiful with lots of special features...love the crown molding and the LARGE granite peninsulia in the kitchen! I like the idea of our submitting questions to the Asker and she makes the choice of what to post.

The Minears said...

Being a guest Asker intimidates me, please don't ask me to ask a question...

Auntie Barb said...

Yay Hooray!!!! Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!!
Jeannie called to tell me how wonderful the house is!!! I am so proud for you and can't wait until the first "family" get together there!
Sure, guest askers sounds fun!!!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I'll Happy Dance with Auntie Barb!!

No..I'll have a cup of coffee first. My body is not ready to be that happy yet!!

I am intrigued. My first reaction was that if you had a guest Asker, then I would miss the little stories about your days/life. That would be bad.

But then I thought about the fact that I would get a little story from someone else. That would be good. And fun.

Yes!

You know, Kristen, in this house, when the plan is to make things more fun and exciting, the answer is usually found in explosions or large motors. Maybe you should consider adding those elements!

Last side note..... the new plan for fun, however, involves adding a water feature to the playground. The last plan I heard was to mount a water gun to the slide so that you could aim it at the teeter totter. When I pointed out how dangerous that was, the meeting was adjorned and I think secretly reconvened. That's bad.

Tami Parker said...

Aiieeeee! Congratulations! Oh, I wish I could come visit and help you paint! I want to see lots of pictures!

I'd definitely be willing to answer questions asked by other answerers, though I agree it should be on a volunteer basis, and you should have the final say on which questions make it.

groovysabrina said...

Congratulations!!!

I am so excited for you guys!

yeah, a guest week sounds fun.