Monday, June 29, 2009

weeeee!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Bad news, the AC is broken. We've got ceiling fans, a box fan, and it may rain tonight. I hope so!
.
While it is true that America's Independence Day and my mother-in-law's birthday are both later this week, I was looking for a QotD? specific answer. Saturday marks the official 1-year anniversary of QotD? The Blog. If you are reading this on Tuesday, it is the unofficial 1-year anniversary of QotD? The Blog. Hooray! I should plan something fantabulous for the big anniversary. Maybe a country-wide fireworks display!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What features or improvements would you like to see in QotD? during it's second year?
.
Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Right now, I don't know if I have
any suggestions. I'm thinking.

Sorry to hear your AC in not working. Hopefully it will be
fixed SOON!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

It is miserable when you lose the AC! Hope you guys had a restful evening and lots of cooling rain.

I am in an unfocused mode, apparently. Here are the thoughts I had about improvments:

Pictures
Videos
Recipe of the week..hey, can I get a monthly meal plan that way
Jacob refuses to cook pork
Nick still needs new shoes
Pictures of shoes on the blog would be fun!
What happened to magic brownie points?
A winner every time!!

When I heard that phrase in my head, I decided that I am not taking your query seriously today.

groovysabrina said...

Happy (observed) Birthday, QoTD The Blog!

ooo, I like the recipe idea.

I also like pictures.

I also am a fan of that Truths game.

and Brownies.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I have to laugh at the fact that I was so groggy this morning, but still had an idea that was worthy of consideration!

I guess everyone is on vacation this week...or busy...or just not answering!

Okay, I also liked the themes and wish you did more of the themed weeks.