Wednesday, June 17, 2009

i'm just tired right now. and I need to wash my hair.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Our bedroom is mostly blue with sometimes green (depending on the bedspread in cycle). Our bathroom has green mats. The other bathroom used to be NEON green and frogful, but I got rid of those bathmats and cut back on the frogs. Our living room has a green couch and purple things. But it is not barneyish.
.
I really want to paint stripes in the new house. Sometime next week I should have good news about that. There's still discussions and other things happening.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Would you rather have a longer lunch break or a nap time?
.
Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

The Minears said...

Nap time, no question. I love a good nap. But I can understand why people would like a longer lunch, some people run all of their errands during lunch.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Nap time!

Jessica and I went to the Svatek home yesterday. When we drove up, Jessica said that the yard was beautiful. When we left, Jessica said that it was kinda funny that Gwyneth and Alyssa had two Beatles posters in their room! And two Slinkys!

When I clarified things for Jessica, she gasped. "Kristen KNOWS the Beatles!??" I was tempted to tell her that Kristen INVENTED the Beatles!!!

groovysabrina said...

Lunch break! I love long, relaxed lunches. These days I am fortunate enough to walk home for lunch, but I would love some extra time.

I think I am the only person I know that doesn't really like naps. I like to do all my sleeping at night!

Jeannie said...

I like power naps. They work for me. Wish I could get those during the school year.

Jackie said...

Naps, for sure.

Tami Parker said...

Naptime, without question!

kathleen said...

Oh, my! I would love a good nap.
On a daily basis......not just on the weekend. :)

AggieEng *yawn* ineer2k said...

A longer lunch would do no good since we're a hour away from anything worth doing.

If I could actually sleep well on the vanride to/from work, I would count that as a vote for nap time.

Jessim said...

Nap time!
When I worked at the TAMU library I would go sneak off and take a nap during my lunch break. It was preferable to food.