Tuesday, June 2, 2009

as long as it's denim (not james. Ha! PS joke!)

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I like stuff in pancakes. The next time I make them, I'm going to use the recipe Justin mentions and put strawberries and chocolate in the batter. I'm pretty sure it will come out tasting like the "chocolate covered strawberry waffle balls" that we had at the State Fair. Actually, I'm excited about whoever becomes our next overnight guest(s), because I'll probably insist upon this breakfast.
.
I have made a purchase. Not a house, but I picked two nerd shirts. I'm going with the time-travel one and the Aperature Science shirt (in red!) I will share pictures when I get them.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
When is the last time you bought a pair of jeans? What color and style did you end up getting?
.
Loooove,
The Asker

9 comments:

Auntie Barb said...

I bought a very nice pair of teal jeans at Tuesday Morning since they had all the close outs from Chadwicks catalog. They were talls and fit perfectly. Before that I had decided to buy a pair of white jeans for summer!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I think that would have been in high school...maybe. Not a fan of jeans and have never owned many pairs.

For the last three years or so, any jeans that I have been wearing have been hand-me-downs from Jacob.

This worked out nicely for me because they are Levi's 501s, the best jeans ever made.

Asker.....Being the Beatles fan that you are, I would like to know how you feel about Paul McCartney and Wings.

Jeannie said...

I bought a pair of jeans at the Chico's outlet. They actually fit at the waist and were long enough for my long legs. Thanks Chico's.

groovysabrina said...

that was a long time ago. It is TOO hot for jeans here! I bought some jeans just before flying to Brazil at Macy's. Usually I get boot-cut, but these are straight-leg.

Jessim said...

This Christmas I went to Old Navy and got the first pair that remotely fit me- but they didn't really fit that well, and now they are huge on me since I've lost a little bit of weight (which is coming back... grr)

So I need another pair still.

Tami Parker said...

Umm...sometime last year.

I keep meaning to buy another pair (I've lost too much weight to keep wearing those) but I keep coming home with work pants from the sale rack instead.

They were regular denim blue, and boot cut.

Jackie said...

I got a pair of dark blue, boot cut jeans from Gap which I paid far too much for.

Jackie said...

Oh, but I like them a lot.

kathleen said...

Last fall. A pair of dark blue denim, straight leg.
Nothing fancy.