Friday, June 26, 2009

BIG! EXCITING! NEWS!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I apologize for today's QotD? being so late. I have very good reasons. 1) No work today. 2) Transformers movie. 3) News that had to be shared with some family before I could extend the news to you, and I totally want to share the news with you guys first. But you'll have to wait for later.
.
This is my answer as posted on TamiJeans website:
CATURDAY
First off, it’s super silly and crazy. I really enjoy myself most
when I get to be super silly. Because I’m a grown woman, there are many times
when I have to be serious, responsible, reasonable, organized, friendly and not
_too_ unusual. But I really feel my most confident when I’m just being fun and
goofy. silly dance? dumb song? bad jokes? nerd shirts? purple hair? phrases of
grand self importance? arguments with a computer? All of that for myself or with
true friends is amazing. I always want more of that.
Also, Caturday is always the best day, for it is a day of relaxing, having fun, being absurd, sleeping in, naps in the sunshine, speaking lol, etc.
Also? On Caturday, it can be hugz tiem nao. I <3>

.
Now for the good news. This morning we signed paperwork to change the contract for a new price. We should be closing on Monday or Tuesday at $20,000 less than the listing price. I'm excited because it means we are getting a house and because it's on sale!! click here
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
How excited for us are you?
.
Loooove,
The Asker

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

I am THIS.....BBBBIIIIIGGGG..... excited. I know how difficult this past week must have been for you guys! Your patience paid off and now you get your new house, and on SALE! Looking forward to taking home movies of you jumping up and down from excitement in your own home! Congratulations!

Jackie said...

Caturday is my favorite day!

And I am so, so, so incredibly happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see the house in person.

Mooooooo said...

Fantastic! How did you manage to knock off 20,000? You guys are very smart and grown-up!

Tami Parker said...

Eeeee! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys, that's awesome! I can't wait to see your photos and movies in it!

The Minears said...

I'm soooo excited that you guys got the house, but I'm also SUPER excited that I didn't have to wait until the June Update to hear about it!

kathleen said...

VERY EXCITED!
I am so very happy for both of you.
Your own home....to decorate...to fill with furniture as well as wonderful memories!
Can't wait to see it in person!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Big purchase, big sale! And it already has a yard and landscaping!!

So, yes, I am happy-excited for you guys!

Now the important stuff..

Transformers...aliens, robots and, as Nick says, MICHAEL BAY EXPLOSIONS!!! Not really my kind of movie, but it was fun!

Silly dancing? Does that mean that you would have participated in the following:

The mealtime fare is Mexican. A fabulous radio station is found to accompany dinner that really sets the theme. After dinner, during clean-up, the music is loud and there are many hats being passed around (including a yarmulke, which was more hilarious than the flowered hats and tiaras) as everyone dances.

Nobody should be that silly!!

groovysabrina said...

HOOOOORRAAAAAAYYY!