Monday, June 8, 2009

It's summer now, so none of the shows are new anyway.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I don't have a regular perfume. I remember liking Malibu Musk in high school. In general, I prefer fruity smells to flower smells. I still have some 'peach necter' perfume from a long time ago. As part of a Christmas present, I was given a perfume sampler set that included a cupon for a full bottle on my favorite. It's been a tough job, since there are a few that will smell good on me one day, and not another. I really love Pink Sugar, since it smells exactly like warm cotton candy, but the scent doesn't last very long. Long story short, I do not regularly wear perfume, though like Justin, I enjoy my scented deoderant.
.
Hey! Good news! my 2nd nerd shirt came in today. I picked the red Aperture Science shirt. It is a ladies size small, which I was very alarmed by when I opened the package. It looked small. Justin convinced me to try it on at least and I'm glad I did. It is a form fitting t-shirt that I look really good in. Yeah losing 15 pounds!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Would you rather watch a drama show or a sitcom?
.
Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I believe this to be a trick question. The only shows that I watch are the Simpsons, which I believe would count as a sitcom, and House, a drama for sure.

Good choice on the t-shirts!

Did you just never find the green shoes and replace that reward with another shirt??

Is cotton candy a fruit smell??

groovysabrina said...

Is this a tv question? Probably a drama. But getting me to sit in front of the tv for more than 5 minutes will be a challenge.

Tami Parker said...

Drama, unquestionably.

Starfleet Ensign AggieEngineer2k said...

Which one is Star Trek?

Jessim said...

Sitcom.

I don't think I watch any dramas at all.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Star Trek is a drama! Good grief, even the humor is dramatic. This is true for all varieties of Star Trek.

I think you knew that already, Aggie Engineer, as your humorous comment was dry and dramatic!

kathleen said...

Both.......depending on my mood.

But if I have to pick one, drama.