Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BANANAPHONE

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Today we carpooled to lunch after a big meeting. The location of lunch was not communicated very well. Our car went to the Chinese Buffet and everyone else went to Carino's. Thank goodness they were across the street from each other.
.
I've never purchased anything from a tv advertisement, but I did by SHAMWOW! at the state fair. I got a ped-egg for Christmas. I've been extremely tempted to get a Split-Ender, but I can never find enough convincing product reviews to justify that revolutionary hair care appliance.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What color is your phone?
.
Loove,
The Asker

6 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

The kids enjoyed the SlapChop remix. Nick said all commericials should be done that entertainingly.

Home homes are:

Black
Silver

Cell Phone is:

Red...today

Bob is ready to upgrade my phone. That man trades in autos and upgrades phones like every other week. I have a whole drawer filled with cell phone paperwork. And then I get to find places to reuse/recycle the phones, which means that I have a different drawer full of "old" phones.

Auntie Barb said...

Red, my very favorite color!

Happy Birthday Daryl. . . if you're reading!

kathleen said...

Home phone is black/gray
cell phone is black/green

SlapChop was entertaining!
Thanks

kathleen said...

Unique about today

05-07-09
So celebrate today at 1:35

TamiJean said...

Home phone is white, and we don't have any other phones.

Yay chinese food?

Jackie said...

My phone is green and black.