Thursday, May 14, 2009

ding dong the bells are gonna chime!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I enjoy both. Yesterday I had a fudgicle and today I had a brownie. mmm.
I'm very glad that the work week is almost over and I'm excited aout our next round of house hunting that will happen on Saturday morning. I hope we get to see some good houses that make our choice clearer. After that, we will be driving up to my parents' house (hitting every Shoe Carnival on the way) to spend some time with them. On Sunday, Justin's cousin is getting married! I'll cry, and then we'll have family time with everyone during the recpetion, I imagine. Then back home in the evening. Hmm. I wonder when we will grocery shop.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What was the last wedding you went to?
.
Love,
The Asker

8 comments:

kathleen said...

Last wedding was Mark and Claudelle's wedding in February.
Small wedding but beautiful......same church as Kristen and Justin's wedding. Beautiful weather as well. Good food, good family time, good dancing!

groovysabrina said...

My cousin Laura got married in October. It was so much fun! I love weddings. I also tend to cry, Kristen! Though I have gotten better about controlling that.

Tami Parker said...

Heather's wedding was the last one I attended.

Also, do you have like...a map, of Shoe Carnival locations?

Would you like me to start looking at shoe carnivals up here? =]

AggieEnginner2k the Married said...

Mark & Claudelle for me as well.

We may have to swing it grocery-wise on Monday; maybe drive in so we can go out to lunch or something.

I support a nationwide Shoe Carnival search for Kristen's green shoes. If ever there were a time to bring back m@g¡ç ©ø§miĉ brownie points, this is it!

Jessim said...

I went to my cousin Meg's wedding in Arizona. It was still winterish here, but warm spring there which made it extra fun.

It was great fun, and the reception had the best appetizers!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Our friends Daryl and Michelle got married in Houston about 6 years ago.

Jacob wore his t-shirt that shows a bride and a groom and has the caption "GAME OVER." He said that all the guys thought it was hilarious, but all the girls were insulted.

Jackie said...

The last wedding I attended was also Mark and Claudelle's wedding.

I always cry at weddings. Even when I'm just a date and I've never met the couple, I cry.

Jeannie said...

The last wedding was a friend's son from church, Andy Meyer. It was one of the situations where he and his bride grew up together in the same church, but did not date until they went away to Texas Tech. Both families knew and liked each other so it was a joyous occasion!