Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How about you?

Dear QotD?ers,
.
My throwing muscles hurt. Not because I was actually throwing something, but because I was imaginary throwing something with the wii-mote. phew!
.
I would like to thank everyone for their input. I am still accepting suggestions and trying to decide which to get, but I'm knocking out Choice #3 (Pi-rates) and Choice #5 (square).
.
Memorial Day is coming up, and I'm taking advantage of my already long weekend and making it longer. This will be the last QotD? of the week. If you really feel the need to stay connected, keep posting in comments and finding me funny shirts!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Which of the shirts would you most like to wear?
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Dinosaur. It is just silly and I like silly.

Enjoy your extra-long weekend!!

Tami Parker said...

The dinosaur, as well. I like the design on it the best.

Jessim said...

Back in time.

kathleen said...

I like to think outside the quadrilateral parallelogram.

It just speaks to me......

Cuñao said...

I liked the Rube Goldberg, but I'm not convinced it would work, even theoretically. Can the light from a light bulb really be magnified to burn a string?

I vote for Dinosauraaaaawr!

Rawr,
Daryl

Cuñao said...

...I think I answered yesterday's question just now. Umm, I'd wear the "great for time travel" shirt. Maybe I could learn something about your "natural" sciences.