Tuesday, March 17, 2009

you can't fix it. well, maybe YOU can.

Dear QotD?ers,
.
It was a lot of fun to imagine the foods you ate, based on just the colors. Like someone had a breakfast of purple skittles and someone else had a variety of jello. That was fun!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What is that last thing you had that really broke?
.
Sometime during our commute home, the big square cassarole dish broke. I'm not sure how that happened during it's stationary trip in the back of the van, but suspect that someone slammed the back door after rearranging things. ceramic between two hard places = broken. It was quite a surprise to open carrying pack to find the lid fine.. but the dish itself was in many pieces.
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I break things so often that I've long since ceased cataloging them.

=P

groovysabrina said...

I thought our sinks were broken (clogged) but we managed to fix them! (one part homemade drain cleaner and 4 parts Daryl with the plunger) Yay!

Anonymous said...

I was given an apple-peeler-corer for my classroom. I had even planned a student lab around it. After the first use, the round blade bent, the suction part to hold it to the table was weak and repeatedly failed and it was very difficult to get the gizmo properly alined! What a disappointment!
From yesterday - deep purple blackberries

Anonymous said...

Man, it's been a while. I think it was a little Pampered Chef baking stone (like 6"x8") because I put it on a hot burner coil, and I remember thinking "oh no, Kristen's not gonna like this..." I was really embarrased.

Anonymous said...

I'll go one step further than TamiJean. It is easier to catalog the things that I DON'T break!!

Yum...blackberries for breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Drinking glass.
Some broken things can be fixed.....some can not..........