Monday, March 9, 2009

Usually, not safe to cuddle.

Dear Question of the Day?ers,
.
My favorite pirate do be Bayle Domon. He may be a smuggler, but he do be a good man. Honorary mention: Rhett Butler, blockade runner.
.
Despite our differences yesterday and this morning, Daylight Savings Time worked out quite well this evening when I took a walk after our commute home. There was sunshine and the podcast of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me. It was really nice.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Baring legalities, wildness and ability to kill you, What exotic pet would you like to have?
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always loved tigers....

Anonymous said...

Assuming that any natural desire to eat and maul me would be gone, I'm with Kathleen. Big cat, for sure.

No monkeys though. Never. Ugh.

groovysabrina said...

A horse would double as a mode of transport and could carry home my groceries. I could probably beat the bus on my horse, too.

Anonymous said...

Nope, not interested in the non-domesticated animals as pets. While a home full of butterflies may be fun for a while, I think I will just stay with sharing my home with a husband, three kids and a dog. It is wild enough already.

Jackie said...

A baby polar bear.

Anonymous said...

I would want my own dinosaur, like a Triceraptops or a Stegosaurus. Or an Apatosaurus!