Sunday, March 8, 2009

oooooooooooooooooooooooo, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Dear Question of the Day?ers,
.
I hope you that daylight-savings-time didn't mess you up too much. Personally, we showed up to church 50 minutes late, wondered why the traffic wasn't bad, then realized our mistake. Thank goodness for 5pm mass! Our atomic clock continues to be less dependable than expected. It has not fixed itself and still runs 5 minutes fast.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Who is your favorite pirate*?
.
Love,
The Asker
.
*sea scalliwag, bucaneer, privateer, etc.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Mal from Firefly, of course!

Anonymous said...

Gybrush Threepwood! He can hold his breath for ten minutes!

I know who The Asker's is... ;)

"Argghh, I be a pirate!"

Anonymous said...

Personally I 've always like the cook! or possibly the first mate! They always seem to have some humor about them!
I drove to work at 6:30 this morning thinking just how dark it was outside and how much I will miss the beautiful sunrises I have been seeing each morning. Oh well, this too shall pass and I'll once again get used to going to work in the dark!

Anonymous said...

It was super dark for us this morning too. I got used to getting in the van when it was dark and having the sun just coming up when we got to work -- a nice way to wake up. Now it's just dark.
~ZZZzzz...~

Anonymous said...

Capt. Jack Sparrow.

I awoke at 1 am this morning because it was bright outside and the birds were chirping. I was sure that my alarm had not been set properly for the time change and that I was late for everything. Once I found my glasses, I had to stumble to three different clocks to convince myself that it was really only one in the morning!

What was wrong with those stupid birds??!!!

But I did get to catch an episode of Pinky and the Brain before finally falling back to sleep. Narf!!

Anonymous said...

Captain Jack Sparrow, of course.

Stacy Drake said...

"Long John Blackbeard Peg-leg Patch-eye Hook" From the Ray Steven's song I Want To Sing and Dance