Monday, March 2, 2009

more choices

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Right now I'd choose chicken enchiladas, cassarolle style, like Mom makes. FYI: I can't spell cassarolle. maybe it has double rrs instead of double lls. But this is my portion of the internet and I'll do as I please.
Monday is over, and it wasn't that bad at all for me. I happened to look west as I was driving east for errands, and the horizon was the most beautiful shade of orange. Without the context of apartment sillouettes, I probably would not have believed such a wide band of the sky could be that vivid.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Oatmeal, Cream-of-Wheat or cold cereal?
.
Looooove,
The Asker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like all 3, but usually eat oatmeal in the morning. I do like frosted mini wheats, though.

groovysabrina said...

When it is cold, Oatmeal warms the soul, no doubt. Otherwise, cold cereal, like Crispix or honey-roasted chex. Also a fan of granola and mueslix.

I have lovely memories of Texan skies. Almost always bigger, more colorful, and with lovelier clouds than many places.

Jackie said...

Cream of wheat!

Anonymous said...

Cold cereal. I love the Fiber One cereals, especially.

Cream of wheat requires too much sugar for me to enjoy, and packet oatmeal is nasty.

I do, however, have a hot oat-and-other-grains cereal that I love. The oats are...I think rolled (not quite steel-cut, which was like eating rice pudding). It's awesome.

Still, I eat cold cereal far and away more often!

Stacy Drake said...

Honey Nut Cheerios with sliced bananas, baby!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the last time I had cereal of any variety.

I use oatmeal flour in cookies sometimes, so I'll go with that.