Thursday, March 19, 2009

ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I got to eat tex-mex today. I LOVE TORTILLA CHIPS! I also had a conversation today about rice-a-roni-corn-and-tuna-burritos. How many of you have had that meal? me.
It was super foggy this morning, and I had to drive up to the north side of town for a meeting. The radio traffic jokeys said things like 1/4 mile visibility. I just know it foggy enough to restrict high speed driving on the highway. Don't worry, I drove safely and arrived so. Drive home? no fog! yay!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What's your favorite dinosaur?
.
Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anklyosaurus has always been my favorite. <3

Anonymous said...

The tank of the dinos, Triceratops.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if I have a favorite, but I'll say the T-Rex.
Happy first day of Spring!

Anonymous said...

Clankity clanity clanity clank
Anklyosaurus was built like a tank!

Of the many dinosuar books that I have read, that book of poems was the most fun. And the Ankylosaurus poem was the best!

I like Stegosaurus.

Anonymous said...

The poem book was by Jack Prelutsky.

Tyrannosaurus Was A Beast
(Who had no friends to say the least)

Other fun dino books;

Dinosaur Dream
Patrick's Dinosaurs
How Does a Dinosaur Say Good Night?

It has been a long time since I have read the dinosaur books. Jessica was not nearly as interested in them as the boys.

It is wonderfully springy this morning!

groovysabrina said...

I love Jack Prelutsky!

I also love Pteradactyls - first birds!

Anonymous said...

I have to go find that book!

Continuing Tyrannosaurus Was A Beast from memory...

He ruled the ancient out of doors
And slaughtered other dinosaurs!

We also have Prelutsky's "Awful Ogre's Awful Day" and "The Dragons Are Singing Tonight."

Poems are fun!

Daryl Brown said...

How can I choose? I love all of my dinosaurs equally.

Actually, I'm with Tamijean voting for anklyosaurus. It's like a bada** war turtle.

Stegosaurus comes in second, and Sabrina and I agreed that Ducky from The Land Before Time deserves at least an honorable mention for being so adorable!

Anonymous said...

I choose Stegosaurus. I really like the "Stegosaurus Song, one of our kids learned at school. How could you not like a dinosaur with his own song?