Tuesday, January 27, 2009

W-W-W-What's in Your Pockets Wednesday!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I fully expect my legs to be spaghetti-like tomorrow. Lydia, the fitness instructor, really pushed us hard tonight. But for now I'm using my Pedegg to shave useless skin cells from my dainty feet. Let's look at the results, shall we?..... Ew Gross!
.
Perhaps you read the title of today's post and quickly grabbed random things within your arms' radius and shoved them into your pockets. Good for you!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What's in your pockets?
.
Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lint? Usually a few coins, maybe a chaptstick. A used tissue.
Right now I have a housecoat with pockets, but nothing is in them.

Kristen said...

my pants pocket has red chapstick.
My left jacket pocket has 6 cough drops. My right jacket pocket has to wadded up, but unused tissues.
The pocket in my purse has my pink leather wallet, my phone, work ID badge, mechanical pencil, black click pen, purple click pen, reciept to Macy's.

Anonymous said...

In my left pocket are the slighty used kleenex, while my right pocket is holding the fresh, unused kleenex.

I have had a head cold since Saturday...or at least that's when I realized that it was not allergies. It has been very annoying.

Adding to my misery is Jessica, who awoke very early this morning with a more than upset stomach. As soon as I find the thermometer, it will be added to my right pocket.

Anonymous said...

My cell phone is in my back pocket, and my flash drive is in my front right pocket. Nothing else I'm afraid

Jessim said...

Nothing... but I am wearing rhinestoned pants. That has to count for something.

Sorry to disappoint.